SimpleFinance is reimagining the home financing experience. We are removing friction throughout the process by applying machine learning and AI to streamline processing and more accurately underwrite risk. From deep analysis of property imagery, we are extracting assessments of condition to assign home values while also empowering customers with more advance tools to identify their next home. Together our team will drive the time to get a home loan from nearly 50 days down to fewer than 10.
Together our team will drive the time to get a home loan from nearly 50 days down to fewer than 10”
We are looking for Systems Engineer to help us build data pipelines and design data storages. We aim to process big geographic data from our USA nationwide providers. Those data will be further used in ML pipelines to train models, for data analysis and real time response in our mobile app.
Current Techstack: scala, python, airflow, AWS (Aurora, Lambda, Amplify, plan to implement Elastic).
This is a great challenge for Systems Engineer who prefers early-stage projects with plenty of creative space, infrastructure work and able to design the architecture of SimpleFinance tech stack and decide on concrete tech stack solutions.
- Build data pipelines and integrate data into APIs
- Design, implement and own efficient architecture of our infrastructure
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with backend API development (REST, GraphQL)
- Experience with data processing and storage design
- Amazon cloud stack (Amplify, Appsync, Lambda)
- Experience with Python, Scala, SQL / PostgreSQL
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field