Homebuyers face complexity and uncertainty as they navigate the mortgage process. They need a trusted partner who can deliver certainty, speed and simplicity. At SimpleFinance, we are reimagining the mortgage experience in an effort to reshape the home transactions for millions of homebuyers and sellers each year. We leverage cutting edge machine learning and artificial intelligence technology to create a future where the home transaction and financing processes are more streamlined and less complex.
Senior Loan Officer - High Advancement Potential
At SimpleFinance, we are a small, smart and experienced team backed by top VC firms. The Senior Loan Officer will help to refine and execute the mortgage process while providing top-notch service to our customers. This is an opportunity to pair your origination experience and entrepreneurialism to leave your fingerprints on the future of housing finance. For the right candidate, this role may progress toward greater leadership and strategic responsibilities.
- Build: Utilize your origination expertise and passion for innovation to play a pivotal role in re-engineering the mortgage process. You will be intimately involved in multiple, transformative initiatives that will have company-wide visibility. This part of your job requires broader vision, critical thinking and passion to build something new and disruptive.
- Lead: We are smart, fun and driven. You will assemble a group of like-minded individuals that embodies the SimpleFinance culture of collaboration, innovation and customer empowerment.
- Convert: Our proprietary application plays the lead role in discovering potential customers - your role will be to provide them the help and expertise they need to identify obstacles and overcome them.
- Fulfill: Leverage our tech to provide customers the optimal experience; exceed their expectations at every turn. Leave them singing your praises throughout their networks. Maintain these relationships well after closing.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Business, Economics, Math, Statistics or Engineering
- California Mortgage Loan Originator License, with at least 3 years of experience in mortgage origination
- Critical and analytical thinking with great communication and people skills
- Experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment is preferred.
- Be prepared to wear several hats, take ownership of the business and thrive amidst ambiguity.
- Competitive compensation and equity for the right candidate