CEAi solves the world's largest and most timely industry problems using AI. It was founded by a serial entrepreneur, Bradford Cross with over 15 years of experience in creating ML startups and is backed by DCVC, the largest global AI Venture Capital fund. We incubate ideas mostly for enterprise software with a focus on the application of machine learning and computer vision in fintech, insurance, healthcare, and biotech.
Through our CEAi offices in San Francisco, Prague, Bratislava, Kosice and Brno we currently operate 4 startup companies and aim to open even more. We are all about market meets talent - ideal balance of market opportunity of Silicon Valley playbook and network, and great talent opportunity in Central Europe.
We are looking for a high trajectory teammate to join our business operations team. Business operations at CEAI own everything non-product and is a great training ground for future business leaders. This person will take over management of the flow of a workplace and optimize day-to-day activities, getting exposure to all aspects of world class silicon valley startup execution with a varied focus on management, office operations, HR, finance, IT and compliance.
The successful candidate is a highly proactive person with strong attention to detail but able to see the big picture at the same time. Daily agenda is very diverse and Ops Specialist needs to be comfortable with several hats at the same time, have great communication and coordination skills, keen mind and systematic thinking. The ideal candidate has demonstrated this set of skills in previous jobs such as senior office manager, operations support, project management administration or similar.
- Manage and administer facilities in SK, CZ and US
- Budgets, look and feel / office experience, seamless office operations
- Knowledge platform and Document management (Online/Offline, catalogue)
- Vendor/Procurement management - sourcing, negotiating, overseeing quality, communication
- Co - Organize events, offsites, celebration dinners
- Administer office required compliance
- People Operations
- Assistance with onboarding and offboarding
- full workflow: documents, intro sessions, company playbook, equipment evidence, access to office
- Coordination and administration of business trips
- Administer/assist with annual reviews within the company
- HW/SW assets management
- Employee IT lifecycle support
- Managing accounts, access, the tooling used
- Assist with drafting and implementing IT and security policies
- Administration of company domain, website, etc.
Qualifications & Traits
- Independently driven any medium-sized project from idea to execution
- Grit, Persistence, Independence
- Has experience/Learns fast in finance, event management, people communication, general administration and IT
- Excellent spoken and written communication skill
- Precision and systematic thinking
- Sustained self-driven productivity, taking initiative, suggesting improvements, driving high-level tasks without much supervision
- Ability to shift between execution, coordination and managing priorities
- Startup/fast-growing business experience a plus